Quality Assurance Policy of Deneb & Pollux is based on principles and values reflected in the Company Mission & Motto - “Sewa Asmakam Swabhav” (Service is our Nature) Quality Management System (QMS) creation is a major strategic direction of the business activities. The QMS is regarded as a useful tool for creation and management of efficient business processes. The system formation will result in provision of services of consistently high quality, fully meeting customers’ expectations.
The company pursues the following goals in the field of quality assurance:
- Strict compliance of Company’s services with international, national, and corporate standards and requirements.
- Professional and technical level of the services must correspond to or exceed that of the enterprises and companies operating in the Indian market and in other countries where we do business.
- Responsibility to customers for the quality of services rendered.
- Cost efficiency of services as compared to other companies operating in the market.Development and implementation of new services that fully satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Continuous monitoring of complaints/grievances from customers, and aim to maintain these at zero.
- Positioning of the Company as employing staff educated to the right level of the job, and providing services of high quality.
The strategy for achieving the goals is the following:
- Focus on the process management model and continuous improvement of the company services (in accordance with Clients’ requirements).
- The QMS development, implementation and maintenance in conformity with 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, and ISO 9001:2008 Satisfaction of customers’ requirement to all services.
- Fulfilment of clients’ requirements within the shortest periods of time, ensuring highest quality.
- The services are to be provided strictly under Service Level Agreements (SLA)Understanding of customer needs and their present and future specific requirements.
- Transparency – clients obtain access to information on the quality of the services. Strict quality assurance procedures at all stages of service, well defined personnel responsibility for quality assurance.
- Primary focus on prevention of a possible decrease in quality rather than on measures to restore the quality level.
- Consistent training of all personnel in the sphere of quality, each employee’s participation in services improvement, rewards for quality improvement.